Over the weekend we released our Tableau Software analysis [click here: https://tabsoft.co/3cmwvT8] of US degree-granting institution enrollments for 2000-2018. The Tableau view allows for an analysis of many different higher education attributes.
1. Control: Public, Private, not-for-profit, & Private, for-profit
2. Attendance Status: Full-time & Part-time
3. Sector: Control plus 2-year & 4-year attributes
4. Student Level: Undergraduate, Graduate & First Professional [Note: to see all graduate enrollments click Graduate and First Professional as IPEDS stopped reporting First Professional in 2008]
5. Student Type: Attendance Status plus Student Level; i.e Full-time Graduates and Part-time Graduates
All of these can be also viewed for select institutions or by States.
Please let us know your thoughts and if you have any questions about the data or the analysis. Please note that all Fall Enrollment data was downloaded from the IPEDS data site and all years, except 2018, utilized the most current revised data file. https://tabsoft.co/3cmwvT8